As you all know, I dig Phil Wickham. He's kinda like the Ryan Adams of Christian rock. He's having a contest which includes me posting his live version of "True Love" right here on this ol' blog. No worries. Done. Great version of this song.
I also have to link to his blog. Here ya go: http://philwickham.com/blog . Wish me luck! Oh, and whatever you do, don't enter this contest yourself! LOL Just kidding.
A Week in Review: DNegs Denied a WSOP Bracelet, Abby Merk Gets in Hot
Water, and Ari Engel Wins WSOPC Ring #21
-
Daniel Negreanu missed out on bracelet #9 in WSOP Online events, as two
players reached #21 at WSOPC, and Abby Merk caused a bit of drama on The
Lodge li...
10 hours ago

2 comments:
I downloaded a Phil CD some few weeks ago that I listen to over and over at work. He has a great voice and a passion for what he is singing.
Phil Wickham ROCKS! GOOD LUCK with the contest!!
Post a Comment